Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Favorites

There's this fun game I love to play with my friends. It's called the "Favorites Game" and it's a great way to kill time, get to know people better, and have a few laughs. One person simply asks the group "What's your favorite...(whatever)?"and everyone takes a turn answering. The neat thing about this game is that when I suggest playing it, I'm usually answered with groans. But once the game gets going, everyone ends up having a good time. What I especially love about that game is that I get to think about all the things I love best in life. I think it's important to count my blessings, especially when things get rough. So, at the risk of getting all "Sound of Music-esque," I will now list for you 20 of my very most favorite things in life (there are many more than 2o but I tried to keep it short).

I LOVE...

1) Talking, eating and laughing with my family

2) All-day hikes

3) Sleeping when it rains outside

4) Singing my head off while driving

5) Summertime at the beach

6) Finding a perfect quote

7) A great hair day

8) Nonverbal communication

9) Four-wheeling (and other speed/thrill/danger-producing hobbies)

10) Acting out stories

11) Diet Coke

12) Staying up late

13) Getting lost in a good book

14) Dinner and a movie with friends

15) Hearing a great pianist do their thing

16) Making people laugh

17) Chocolate (milk, not dark)

18) Sunday church

19) Snakes, bunnies, and pugs

20) People who think outside the box

Thanks for letting me share my list. Hope this makes you want to go start one of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment